Have you ever wondered what it truly takes to develop a successful sporting team?
Have you ever wondered who works behind scenes to support the team?
Have you ever wanted to learn the insider secrets of the people that support the team?
Well, here’s your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go behind the scenes of Adelaide’s most enduring professional basketball sporting teams, the Adelaide 36ers & Adelaide Lightning and hear from the talented team of experts who do their best work in the shadows to ensure the team can do their best work in the spotlight on game night!
When you come to the Inaugural Adelaide 36ers and Adelaide Lightning exclusive full day workshop “A Day On The Team” you’ll get the inside scoop on;
– How to create a winning culture for your work place
– How to identify your “Super Starting 5”
– How to become ‘Coach of the Year’ for your team
– How to engage your fanbase in the 21st century
– How to keep your Star Performers playing at their peak for longer
You’re cordially invited to join other like-minded guests on Tuesday 30 May 2017 from 8:00am to 5:00pm at Titanium Security Arena, home of the Adelaide 36ers and MAC Adelaide Lightning, to listen to and learn from the team behind the team/ talented team of experts who all share one common goal… to enhance elite performance.
With limited places available, it pays to be quick.
So take advantage of this one-off Special Introductory offer of $195.00 per person includes Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Light Refreshments(normally $495.00pp) for your chance to be a part of this full day of interactive learning, networking, fitness and fun!
– Key note speakers include Guy Hedderwick (CEO, Adelaide 36ers & Adelaide Lightning), Joey Wright (Adelaide 36ers Coach), Chris Lucas (Adelaide Lightning Coach), Dean Evans (Leading Minds), Angela Powell (Live Well) and Kerryn Page (Quisk Design).
Click here to register now.
For further information, please contact Richelle on 08 8345 0900 or mobile 0422 464 342. We look forward to seeing you at this exclusive event.